About Me
- ~*Shannon*~
- Hey it's Shannon!!! I know you're flattered and you should be LOL. So I'm kinda new to this blog thing so I'm slowly getting used to it. But I'm 18 {O YEAH!} and I go to Open High School (c/o 2008). I work at Sunny Day Child Care with ages 2-5 and sometimes the school age children. And I also dance at Pine Camp a member of the CDT (City Dance Troupe). I'm really cool and easy to get along with so feel free to leave comments anytime and keep checking for updates. Thanx~
Friday, February 15, 2008
The Power of Myth
...I think that's what it's called. Well that goes to show how EXTREMLY BORING the movie was. From the moment it was turned to when it was turned off it may have caught my attention a mere 1 or 2 times. He seemed to have no emotion...almost like the paragraph Clary read to us about a lot of five letters words combined in a paragraph. It was monotone. I wad so lost and I felt restless and the one time it did catch my attention his little story had no point it went no where. I'm sure there are other more interesting movies out there that talk about the connection between myths and religion and I wouldn't mind watching them, but as for another Joseph Campbell film....WAKE ME UP WHEN ITS OVER PLEASE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment